Monday, Apr 22 - 10:55 AM

Road Limits
Mar 16, 2019
Road Limits will go into effect on Friday March 22nd at 7:00 AM ...READ MORE »

Board of Review
May 30, 2017
STATE OF WISCONSIN Town of Lynne Oneida County       &nb...READ MORE »


Home > Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where do I pay my property taxes?

By mail or at the Town Hall on designated days.


2. How do I obtain a burning Permit? 

You can obtain a burning permit in various ways.  Go to and click the burn permit highlighted area under "Quick Catagories" topic.  Or, simply call 1-888-WIS-BURN (947-2876) to have it mailed or e-mailed.  Or, stop by Bucksnort Resort as they issue them.  Or, stop at a DNR Ranger Station.